Extreme Event Licence

What's an Extreme Event Licence?

An extreme event licence is used to participate in extreme events such as burnouts, go-to-whoa, drag racing (specified events only), power skids, tractor pull and other events which specify an AASA Extreme Event Licence in the supplementary regulations. This licence does not entitle the holder to participate in test and tune, drifting, motorkhana or khanacross, lap dash or regularity events. Should you wish to participate in these events, an AASA General Speed Licence will be required.

What is the cost?

How do you apply for a licence?

It’s simple and easy to apply for any of our AASA licences. You will first need to create an account online with us to apply and renew your licences as they come up for renewal. This can be done by clicking the Portal Login button or the yellow button in the top right of this page.