Business Development Manager – Full Time
- Based in Wangaratta North East Victoria
Australian Auto Sport Alliance is offering a rare opportunity for an individual to join their close-knit team and lead the Business Development function. This role will allow for autonomy and flexibility whilst also leveraging from the Company’s excellence in the motor sport sanctioning industry.
Dealing with a range of clients your key responsibilities will include:
- The development of new accounts from the existing target client list
- Marketing and developing the commercial portfolio
- Managing and servicing new clients
- Passionate about the future of motorsport.
- Liaising and negotiating with Insurances Business Development Manager
- Maintaining the existing relationships with Car Clubs, Promoters and Motor Sport Facilities
To be successful you will ideally have a background in Business Development with particular focus on new clientele. You must be a motivated self-starter who thrives on building relationships and converting new business opportunities.
A willingness to travel and flexible working hours including weekends is essential.
The salary package is negotiable based upon experience and results – this is a career opportunity working in motorsport across all disciplines.