This year Street Machine Supernats is Getting Ready to SHAKE DOWN & GEAR UP, for its 25th Annual Event to be held for the first time in South Australia. The event not to be missed!! So make sure you head out to Mallala Motorsport Park. 4th-6th October 2019
“It’s the place to be if you love the smell of burnt rubber, race fuel glitz, bling and glamour”
The Street Machine SUPERNATS running its 25th year instalment with a huge three-day horsepower party at Mallala Motorsport park. Be prepared to see the shine of custom chrome and the sounds of thumping horsepower from the wildest cars in action.
For 24 years the Street Machine Supernats has called Sydney home, with years of tough cars and great attendance. The opportunity to grow the show arose and the decision to present it in S.A evolved. The team looked for a local venue with a great layout, growing popularity and with an atmosphere that’s friendly and welcoming. With all that in mind, the home of this year’s Supernats was granted to Mallala Motorsport Park.
Supernats has hosted some of the toughest cars in the country. With this year’s competition looking to be no different, we can expect to see local S.A Sean Basford in his wild Celica, Paul Coulson in his 1971 HQ Monaro, Danny Smith in his Chev Ute (Solid)… Dwayne Vaccaro Jason Ballard in his 2015 V8 Holden Cruze, plus many more tough rides coming from other states to tear up the pad.
- Burnouts – The SUPERNATS main event
- Drag Racing – The classic dash down the 1/8th racecourse.
- Superskid – A battle of horsepower and vehicle control. An off-the-line burnout competition without
brakes down the straight
- Super Cruise – An event where entrants cruise around the track with a few mates in the car
- Cruise with Kids – Introducing the new category for the family and kids with parade laps kids between
(2-13 years permitted) Family fun for all
- Show N Shine – Judged on class and category, prizes are awarded to the cleanest, most unique and jaw-dropping cars!
- Burnout Salute: Celebrating 25th Anniversary with raffle drawn Burnout Entrants on the burnout pad performing static skids for 25 secs
- Cruise with Kids – Introducing the new category for the family and kids with parade laps kids between (2-13years) permitted Family fun for all
- The Farewell- Event Will be Closed with the Burnout Rivalry Teams on the burnout pad for its last farewell skid for Supernats 2019 event!
So, get yourself to Mallala Motorsport Park SA on October 4-6 2019 and see some of the country’s toughest & glamorous cars show their metal at Street Machines Supernats